로고

한국헬스의료산업협회
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
    CONTACT US 010-3032-9225

평일 09시 - 17시
    토,일,공휴일 휴무

자유게시판

Here's the method for join Zuhr and Asr prayers, understand the method…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Cornelius
    댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-10-07 06:51

본문

085381500_1671090332-pexels-alena-darmel-8164382.jpg?لِمِيْنَ
    Allaahu akbaru Kabiraa Walhamdulillaahi Katsiiraa, Wa Subhaanallaahi Bukratan Wa'ashiilaa, Innii Wajjahtu Wajhiya Lilladzii Fatharas Samaawaati Wal Ardha Haniifan Musliman Wamaa Anaa Minal Musyrikiin. Inna Shalaatii Wa Nusukii Wa Mahyaaya Wa Mamaatii Lillaahi Rabbil 'Aalamiina. Laa Syariikalahu Wa Bidzaalika Umir

083273700_1672056181-teenage-girl-with-praying-peace-hope-dreams-concept_1_.jpgThere are various dates in the month of Muharram that are encouraged for practicing voluntary fasting with different virtues. So, is it allowed to practice voluntary fasting on the 1st of Muhar

Prayer begins with standing upright facing the Qibla and intending to perform the prayer. The recitation of the intention may vary based on which prayer is being performed. Here are the recitations fo

كَرِيْمُ
    Allâhumma mâ 'amiltu min 'amalin fî hâdzihis sanati mâ nahaitanî 'anhu, wa lam atub minhu, wa hamalta fîhâ 'alayya bi fadhlika ba'da qudratika 'alâ 'uqûbatî, wa da'autanî ilat taubati min ba'di jarâ'atî 'alâ ma'shiyatik. Fa innî astaghfiruka, faghfirlî wa mâ 'amiltu fîhâ mimmâ tardhâ, wa wa'attanî 'alaihits tsawâba, fa'as'aluka an tataqabbala minnî wa lâ taqtha'

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

Thinking Pattern
    One of the features of someone who has a khodam is having a mature thinking pattern, even if they are still young. The thinking pattern becomes the most important thing to observe if you want to know whether someone has a khodam or not. A child or teenager generally has an immature and stubborn thinking pattern. This is unlike from khodam owners, who can have

its own benefits.
    "It's possible that the Prophet saw was only informed about the virtue of Muharram outweighing Shaban in the last days of his life, or perhaps the Prophet saw already knew about it but was unable to increase fasting in the month of Muharram due to different obstacles, such as illness, travel, and the lik

e preceding year.
    "The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the previous year and the following year." He was also asked about the virtue of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast expiates the sins of the preceding y

Worshippers pray during Friday prayer at Istiqlal Mosque, Jakarta, Friday (11/2/2022). Amid the surge in Covid-19 cases in DKI, Istiqlal Mosque restricts the number of worshippers to a maximum of 50 percent and the operational hours for visitors t

The way of checking khodam for free is currently becoming a a hot topic on various online platforms, especially on the TikTok app. This phenomenon is attracting the attention of different groups, as it gives convenience for anyone to use it. Just by using one's name and date of birth, anyone can participate in th

Meanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is read 3 times in order to welcome the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

al fasting month.
    "The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most virtuous fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

e recitation:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You overlooked due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

003374600_1684488413-20230519135602__fpdl.in__high-angle-woman-holding-beads-meditating_23-2148847546_normal.jpgIf you have any queries concerning wherever and how to use liputan6.com (www.wilayat.net), you can make contact with us at our own webpage.043222700_1647500264-Ilustrasi_sholat_tasbih.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.