로고

한국헬스의료산업협회
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
    CONTACT US 010-3032-9225

평일 09시 - 17시
    토,일,공휴일 휴무

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Tools To Improve Your Everyday Lifeth…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Sue
    댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-03 18:45

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

Thieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry cars. The ghost immobiliser installation near me 2 immobiliser prevents the engine from starting until it is configured with a specific pin code. It's small and is taped to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves to steal. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to notify you when the car is moved.

The detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available that is available, range rover vogue ghost installer can be installed in a secluded location within your vehicle, so that thieves won't be able to locate it. It tracks GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a much more precise method of tracking your vehicle than LoJack, which could take police days to locate your vehicle. ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and can be used anywhere your phone is able to receive text alerts and has an mobile network. This puts you ahead of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal and hide, so that thieves cannot alter the device.

Message alerts

lamborghini ghost installer Alarm is the world's smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving text messages. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection, a link to Google Maps for the exact location of your vehicle and an instant "movement detection". The messages you receive include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also find an inventory of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.311159893_995841588058766_6213964028136182559_nlow.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.